Ramps do not fit? For every inch that must go, we need a foot long. When a ramp is too long, we offer a platform or porch lift.
A platform or porch elevator is installed next to a permanent platform and moves vertically between two levels. These units are compact and rugged enough to lift people and wheelchairs to heights of up to 12′. They are perfect for narrow places. It’s like an elevator for a person who can lift a wheelchair with an occupant and/or assistant.
If you are not sure what type of lift will work for your situation, please call us. We are more than happy to consult with you and recommend what best suits your home, your needs and your price.
- RAM Trus-T-Lift Platform Lift
- Savaria Multilift Vertical Platform Lift
- Savaria Inclined Platform Lift
- Butler Inclined Platform Lift
- Savaria Telecab Elevator
- Savaria V-1504 Vertical Platform Lift
- Savaria M2lift Exterior Platform Lift
RAM Trus-T-Lift Platform Lift
RAM’s vertical platform lift is built on a double nut screw drive arrangement that is purely electro-mechanical and avoids machine rooms and hydraulics. RAM has been perfecting the screw drive system for 25 years and is one of the most economical and reliable lift systems available.
With models that range as small as 28in of travel all the way up to 14ft of travel RAM can cater to a wide variety of residential building applications with the Trus-T-Lift™ product. Lifts become more economical than ramps for applications where the rise is over 2 ft and in cases where there simply is not enough space to accommodate the 12:1 ratio for the grade on ramps (12in of run for 1in of rise).
- Constant Pressure Operations
- 750lb capacity
- 8 ft/min travel speed
- Direct Geared Belt Drive Technology—no slippage and reliable lifting capacity
- Non-Load bearing back up safety nut
- Non-skid platform surface
- 110VAC, 1 Phase, 15A, Dedicated circuit
- UL/ CSA Certified
- Travel Models: 28in, 52in, 72in, 96in, 120in, 144in, 168in
- Levels Service 2 (standard) or 3
- Powder Coated Steel Finishes
- Emergency Stop Button
- Keyed lock out standard
Savaria Multilift Vertical Platform Lift
The Multilift is a durable vertical platform lift, popular for accessing porches and decks even in demanding climates. Designed for indoors or out, the Multilift offers the reliable operation of the ACME screw drive which delivers precision movement and performance you can count on day after day. Handling up to 750 lb this lift can carry a passenger in a wheelchair with ease. An array of safety features ensures safe operation including sensors to stop the lift if it senses an obstruction.
There are several models of the Multilift available including a mobile version and an enclosed unit. This lift is available for commercial applications in the U.S. and home use anywhere. The Multilift is an easy way to add access for low-rise travel.
- Ruggedly constructed: Ideal for outdoor or indoor use and withstands weather extremes.
- Reliable operation: From the ACME screw drive with its precision movement and strength for day-to-day use.
- Easy to install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, keyed access on car, non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes, automatic access ramp.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8″ (1070 mm) side panels, keyed cab buttons and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, slack cable switch.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
- Additional models available: Enclosed, Mobile, Three Gate
Savaria Inclined Platform Lift
The Savaria residential inclined platform lifts are designed for access over stairs with a single level (the Delta model) or multiple levels (the Omega model), even with curves or intermediate landings. These lifts carry a passenger with wheelchair up and down stairs by traveling along a rail system mounted alongside the stairs.
An alternative to an elevator or vertical platform lift, the Delta and Omega model lifts require minimal construction. The foldaway platform allows full access to the stairs when the lift is not in use. Flexible for many types of installations, including inside and outside curves, spiral stairs and multiple levels, the Savaria Inclined Platform Lift is custom built to your specifications. The available ADA-compliant platform includes a fold out seat and audio visual movement alarm to meet public building access requirements.
- Affordable alternative to an elevator or vertical lift: Provides access without significant renovations.
- Space-saving design: Sleekly finished traveling rails and foldaway design.
- Machine roomless: The drive system is housed with the lift, so no additional machine room is needed.
- Battery powered/Charging stations: Battery ensures the lift operates through a power failure. Charging stations at the top and bottom ensure the lift is always ready to go.
- Other standard features: Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down, motor housed on board the lift, modular rail system, manual folding platform, pendant control, keyed call stations, keyed operation.
- Standard finish options: Light gray (RAL 7035)
- ADA-compliant platform: Optional ADA-compliant platform, ideal for public accessibility requirements.
- Safety features: Obstruction sensor system on the platform, non-skid platform with side safety flaps, overspeed governor, manual lowering device, keyed access for call stations and emergency stop button.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
Butler Inclined Platform Lift
Butler’s inclined platform lifts are custom built to your size specifications and needs, and are easy to install and maintain. No structural modifications to the home are required to install our lifts, nor will the lift block the stairway. These inclined platform lifts are ADA-compliant and meet or exceed all National Safety Code (ANSI/ASME code) requirements. All electrical components are UL®certified, and the unit requires only standard household current and a dedicated standard outlet. Our power transmission has been certified by Met Laboratories, Inc. to ASME A 17.5 /CSA B44.1-11 meeting approved standards for Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment.
- The Butler Mobility inclined platform lift is certified to lift 750 lbs (350 kg) capacity.
- Each wheelchair lift has an emergency stop button standard.
- Battery backup is standard.
- Optional key-operated controls provide additional safety.
- Slack/broken chain safety.
- Redundant platform safeties.
- Platform safety apron.
- Over speed governor.
- Upper and lower limit switches.
- Over travel safety switch.
- Safety clutch.
Savaria Telecab Elevator
One of the easiest and quickest ways to add an elevator to your home is with the Savaria Telecab “through the floor” home elevator. This unit requires minimal construction because no elevator hoistway is required for installation. Its modern design accommodates 2 stops making it Savaria’s most economical elevator.
This innovative “vanishing” elevator travels on a guide rail system through a floor cut-out. The modern appearance of the Telecab blends into your home decor and the enclosed drive tower keeps mechanical components out of sight and safe. This unit is a good option for those with reduced mobility. Your Telecab elevator comes with interior lighting and is finished in white powder coat. If you’re considering a home elevator, but are worried about space, the Savaria Telecab home elevator may be just right for you.
- Innovative design: All-in-one drive tower and enclosed cab means no hoistway is needed and unit travels through a floor cut-out.
- No hoistway or pit required: Minimal construction makes the Telecab easy and fast to install.
- Modern, neutral-toned design: The unit blends into your home décor.
- Reliable, enclosed drive system: Dependable and safe operation in your home.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure buttons to operate the unit, telephone, two interior ceiling lights, two-stops, cab size – 30″ x 46″, 78″ tall (76.2 cm x 116.8 cm, 198.1 cm tall).
- Standard finish options: White powder-coated finish, acrylic window panels in choice of clear or bronze, vacuum-formed ABS plastic trim and mouldings.
- Safety features: Emergency stop and alarm buttons, battery lowering in case of power failure, telephone, non-skid platform, under-panel sensor to stop the unit if it detects an obstruction, pressure relief valve to prevent platform overload, electro-mechanical door lock and open door sensor, slack chain safety device.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
Savaria V-1504 Vertical Platform Lift
The Savaria V-1504 lift is built to carry a wheelchair and passenger safely up and down one or more levels. This Savaria lift features an extremely versatile design that can be configured and customized to suit virtually any project requirements and aesthetic needs. From the rugged outdoors to the most luxurious indoor spaces, the Savaria V-1504 lift is ready to serve with its reliable performance, ease of use and range of finish options.
Driven by Savaria’s reliable hydraulic system, the lift travels up and down a rail system enclosed in the lift tower so no machine room is needed. Contact us today to learn more about the options and configurations available for this model.
- Flexible design and feature options: Can be built to suit virtually any home or commercial project from basic to the ultimate in luxury.
- Quiet and reliable hydraulic drive: Smooth start, stop and overall ride that works dependably.
- Machine roomless: Enclosed drive system means no machine room is required, making the installation process easier.
- Other standard features: Large ADA-compliant platform, continuous pressure button operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, handrail, automatic battery recharging system.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering device, 42 1/8″ (1070 mm) side panels, keyed car buttons and keyed call stations, safety brake, door locks, platform gate.
- Warranty: 36 months parts
Savaria M2lift Exterior Platform Lift
The Savaria M2lift is a complete residential porch lift package. It includes solid flush top landing gate and integrated fascia panel for quick, seamless installation and travels up to 75″ between 2 stops, with straight-through access.
- Rust-resistant aluminum components; for indoor or outdoor use, even in extreme climates
- Smooth, quiet chain drive system housed in unique twin tower design for an unobtrusive profile
- 750 lb capacity: accommodates a wheelchair or other mobility equipment
- Easy to operate with constant pressure controls
- Battery operated reliable chain drive technology