Equipment & Installation in the San Francisco Bay Area
Our selection of affordable, elegant, and life enhancing stairlifts every type San Francisco Bay Area home owners need to make a stairway safe.
We install and service stairlifts by:
Learn more about our stairlifts:
- Stairlifts overview
- Savaria K2
- Savaria SL-1000
- Savaria Stairfriend
- Video testimonials from our customers
- Compare stairlift estimates
Custom Fit Stair Lifts
Our unique approach to your mobility ensures you get the exact fit for your particular home. Not some ‘one size fits all’ adaptation that causes heartaches and trouble. We are so confident in our trained and certified technical team that we have the best warranty in the industry-two full years-all parts and labor. Try to find that on some slick TV ad!
“Falls are the leading cause of fatal and non-fatal injuries for older Americans. Falls threaten seniors’ safety and independence and generate enormous economic and personal costs.”
Source: NCOA website
Curved or Straight Stairlifts
No structural changes are required for your home to accommodate these lifts. The tight turn and narrow rails will keep your staircase free of obstruction. Your stairway is completely accessible to others!
Don’t let stairs steal your independence. Rollin’ Along can install weather resistant stairlifts for outdoor use, too. From the street to the front door, or even access to that beautiful spot you love, like the picture here, there are solutions that give you freedom. Never be restricted again!
“Falls account for 25% of all hospital admissions, and 40% of all nursing home admissions 40% of those admitted do not return to independent living; 25% die within a year.”
A stair elevator can move you and your scooter, wheelchair/ power-chair between floors while still allowing the stairs to be used by others. Now everyone has unlimited access to the house! Measurements and installation by Rollin’ Along makes sure it fits properly for years of guaranteed, trouble free operation.
The Savaria K2 straight stairlift features the most compact folded depth on the market, keeping your stairs clear when the lift is not in use. Smooth-riding with a comfortable seat, the K2 stair lift transports you over the barrier of stairs, giving you the freedom to stay in the home you love.
With a 300-350 lb capacity and adjustable arm width, the K2 is well-suited to a wide range of comfort needs. Obstruction sensors, a retractable seat belt and overspeed governor all provide added safety features. The lift operates on a battery powered system with built in charging, that allows the lift to operate several times even during a power failure. The K2 is also available with an optional outdoor package, suitable for moderate climates.
- Ultra slim: Folded size of only 10.75″, the smallest profile on the market to keep the unit out of the way when not in use
- Quiet, smooth-riding operation: From the rack and pinion drive system
- Battery operated: Built-in charging on the top and bottom of the rail so the chair can be used several times even through a power failure
- LED status lights: To advise of any issues
- Obstacle sensor system: On the carriage and footrest to stop the chair if it meets an obstacle
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat at top landing, retractable seat belt, anti-slip footrest, obstacle sensors
- Easy operation: Includes 2 infrared remote controls plus toggle switch on arm rest
- Comfortable and durable seat: With width-adjustable arms up to 20″ wide
- Fast installation: To enjoy your stair lift quicker
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
The SL-1000 stairlift works on straight stairs to glide up and down in comfort and safety using the onboard controls or with the help of remote control operation, providing barrier-free access. The Savaria SL-1000 is suitable for commercial applications in most regions.
With its extra comfort seat, adjustable width arms and high capacity, this stairlift is feature-packed. The constant-charge battery operation means that your stairlift works even through a power failure giving you peace of mind.
The Savaria SL-1000 installs quickly and easily and its onboard diagnostic display alerts you of any service issues.
- Continuous charge system: The battery is charged along the rail to keep it ready-to-use at all times.
- Smooth, quiet operation: Drive system provides a soft start and stop with minimal noise.
- Master shut off will turn off if not used for an extended amount of time: Money saving option for electricity and battery life.
- On-board controls and infrared (wireless) remote: Easy to use controls, remote can be used to call the chair up or down when needed.
- Obstacle sensors: Stops the chair if it meets an obstruction for safe operation.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, foldable footrest, folds up to less than 14″ (35 cm) from the wall.
- Standard finish options: Neutral beige carriage and wipe clean synthetic leather upholstery, neutral rail finish.
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat, seatbelt, non-skid footrest, obstacle sensors
- Warranty: 36 months parts
Savaria Stairfriend Curved Stairlift
The Savaria Stairfriend stairlift can eliminate the barrier of stairs providing safe and easy access to another floor. The Stairfriend is designed to be installed on stairs that feature a curve, an intermediate landing, or when out-of-the-way parking is desired. Smooth riding, comfortable and reliable, the Savaria stairlift features a double rail system for strength and durability.
The lift is easy to operate with controls on the armrest as well as two included radio frequency remote controls. Savaria custom bends the rail to your exact specifications based on computer-aided design software and photo measuring. This is all done with industry leading lead times. Choose from 2 seat designs to suit your taste and comfort needs.
- Battery powered: operates through power interruptions with charging stations at top and bottom and optional intermediate landings
- On-board controls: with soft start and smooth stop operation, seat swivels and locks into position for safe boarding and deboarding, retractable seat belt
- Radio frequency remote controls: offer greater range and control of device from other rooms
- Overspeed governor and obstruction sensors: to stop the chair if it meets an object in both up or down travel directions
- Reliable rack and pinion drive: with sturdy, twin steel tube rail construction
- Custom-built: for curves, turns, landings and parking, and can be mounted on either side of stairs
- Onboard diagnostics: to identify any service issues
- Finish options: choice of seat with wipe-clean synthetic leather
- Warranty: 36 months parts.