David Lincer founded Rollin’ Along in 1998 with a commitment to bringing people freedom through mobility. An electrical engineer by trade, David bought a scooter repair shop in San Francisco with the idea of bringing quality service directly to the customer. David understood that a broken scooter meant that a vital person could not live their life to the fullest. On-site service would help to get that person up and rolling faster. That’s why Rollin’ Along now offers on-site service, sales and installation.
Always interested in improving the lives of our customers, Rollin’ Along continually adds the best in mobility aids and services to our product line.
You can view David’s full qualifications including his resume, contractors license and status, as well as customer testimonials and awards here. As of Aug 1, 2020, we have formed a California corporation, entity #C4620874.
Click here if you would like to see the Questions Good Customers Ask Us and our answers.
- At First Contact: Our phone will be promptly answered by a pleasant and knowledgeable person who will help you determine if a no-cost on-site evaluation of your needs is appropriate, and if so, an appointment will be made.
- First Visit: Our representative will arrive at your location on time and fully prepared to professionally assess the barriers you are faced with, and how to best eliminate them.
- Quotation: Our recommendation will be fully documented to you, including all the various details and investment that will result in your complete satisfaction.
- Installation: On the agreed upon day, our factory certified and state licensed crew will appear on time and ready to start and complete the entire installation process, including a thorough user training session, and will clean up the site, returning it to a condition at least as good as we found it.
- Follow Up: We will continue to earn your business by answering any questions you may have, and by standing by our No Problem Warranty for as long as you need us.
David is fully trained and certified, having taken the following factory courses:
Barrier Free Lift
Liko Service Training
Rollin’ Along is an Authorized Service Representative for all brands that we service.
Rollin’ Along is available six days per week Monday thru Saturday, from 9am to 7pm.
Rollin’ Along sells and services the following:
Sells and Services:
Scooter and Wheelchair Lifts